Sunday, October 30, 2016

I dreamed that there was a huge party in my father's house and that I suddenly realised that Olivia had washed her hair (for the first time in 18 months - I haven't really been writing about this, but in case you don't know, my daughter who is on the spectrum and was high functioning, has SPD to the degree that washing herself or changing her clothes has turned into such a paranoia that we haven't been able to get her to do so in nearly two years. As a result, she won't see anyone or leave the house.)

Anyway, I dreamed that I suddenly realised her long hair was thick, blond, and flowing again and that she was wearing a dress. I asked her how she'd done it, and she said my mother had had a chat with her about it, and she'd just run a pencil through it and got the tangles out herself. Then she ran off and played with the child of someone I'd known in school for hours.

My father and his wife were having a house party, and there was a special dinner for a select group of people, but it was in the bathroom - which was hugely, bizarrely extended.

I decided to check on my mother who I thought was in her bedroom, and take her a glass of water, but the upstairs of the house was huge, and totally unfamiliar to me. It was filled with party-goers in victorian dress and tables of food and drink were everywhere. I couldn't find her room and no one knew where she was. The glass of water disappeared.

I could really do with some supernatural intervention, I have to say.

Also, my wrists are hurting when I put any pressure on them - it was just one, suddenly it's both. Have I given myself RSI with my constant typing? worryworry

1 comment:

Ms. Moon said...

The dream sounds a bit like my dreams when I'm on anti-depressants.
The "magical" house.
Oh gosh. I hope your wrists are okay.