Sunday, August 14, 2016

I've been thinking recently that I've had a lot more energy than I had and have been malingering a lot less... however, this weekend, total crash, I've done nothing more than walk the dog once and eat an insane amount of sour cream waffles.

 I should go swimming, but I powerfully don't want to and it's nearly 4pm on Sunday. I'm a layabout.

Bleeehhhh.

Dog walk, shop for ingredients, help Bodhi cook spinach pasties, watch Kung Fu Panda 3. Swim before work tomorrow (maybe). Would that do? 

2 comments:

Ms. Moon said...

I haven't felt right since I got that stomach virus over a month ago. I have NO energy. And I ache. Am I dying or is it depression?
Who knows? Not me.
It sucks though, doesn't it?

Jo said...

In your case it's likely post-viral ... as well as the other.

And in mine, it's lack of excercise, poor diet, maybe thyroid stuff, a bit of the other...

yeah, it sucks.